Each student-athlete, upon arrival at Cecil College each year, must complete ALL of the below documentation prior to participation. Failure to turn in all documentation to specified personnel by the due dates listed below will result in delayed participation in a student-athlete's respective sport. All documentation must be turned in to Brooke Fisher, Assistant Director of Athletics, in E205.
Please use the links below to download/print the necessary documents:
- Cecil College Health Record Packet
- Medical History, pages 2-3
- Physical Exam, page 4
- Authorizations/Assumption of Risk, page 5-6
- Insurance Information, page 7 *a parent/guardian under who you are covered must sign this page*
- Copy of front and back of insurance card
- Copy of front and back of federal issued ID (license, passport, federal ID)
- NJCAA Eligibility Affidavit - turned in to Brooke Fisher, Assistant Director of Athletics, in E205
- Cecil College Student-Athlete Handbook Agreement - will be signed and turned in to Brooke Fisher, Assistant Director of Athletics, at student-athlete orientation
“Student-athlete” can be defined as someone who dedicates their efforts to academic excellence while representing Cecil College in intercollegiate competition. At Cecil College, academics is the first priority, as specific guidelines are mandated by the NJCAA for participation in intercollegiate athletics. It is the responsibility of the student-athlete to achieve and maintain good academic standing.
Each student-athlete, upon arrival at Cecil College, must complete ALL of the following prior to participation:
- Submit an official high school transcript, sealed and mailed or hand-delivered to the athletics office
- Submit an official college transcript of any other college attended, seal and mailed or hand-delivered to the athletics office
- Submit the health packet; including an up-to-date physical form directly to the Athletic Trainer
- Attend student-athlete orientation
- Sign the Student-Athlete Handbook Agreement
- Sign the NJCAA Eligibility Affidavit
Student-athletes are granted four years of eligibility; any participation at Cecil counts towards the years of eligibility.
Cecil College adheres to the academic guidelines established by the NJCAA. Each student-athlete must:
- Enroll in and complete a minimum of 12-credit hours per semester
- Achieve a GPA of 2.0 or higher
Please see Ed Durham, Director of Athletics, or Brooke Fisher, Assistant Director of Athletics, if you have any questions regarding schedules, courses, etc.